Saturday 8 October 2011

WIP:s A new Mangler squig

I know that the work with the Mangler Squigs are a really slow going process, I have noticed that when you have small children you have much less time to paint. But to try to sculpt a whole model, there's almost no time at all. I'm still a beginner when it comes to working with Green stuff, and it takes a lot of time when I try to sculpt something and when you're always interrupted it takes even more time. Okay now I'm done with all complainants, on to the pictures.



The base colours are done, need some shading and stuff. Oh and a Night Goblin riding it! Still looking into how I'm going to do. Also the base is pretty much finished.


Here's the other Mangler Squig, a little smaller as I thought the first one got a little bit to big. And I went with horns on this one and less showing his teeth, think it will work out nice when it's finished.

That's all for now, tell me what you think and if you have any tips regarding the Night Goblins like which models to use etc. Please tell me.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! These squigs are turning out really well! Looks like they would be a lot of fun to paint, best wishes to you finishing off the second fella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Papa JJ Thanks, yeah the first one was fun to paint but it will look a lot better when I add shading and stuff to it.

    @Stahly Glad you found my blog, of course I wanna join your Network, and your blog was great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SpaceCowboy, could you add Tale of Painters to your Blog Roll as well? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, totally forgot that. Of course I will ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...