Saturday 7 December 2013

Warriors of Chaos: More Tzeentch followers!

As you may have read before I wanted to expand my unit of Tzeentch warriors from 18 to 24. And I'm almost there now, with four new warriors done and a new magnetized movement tray. Two of the new warriors uses some other bits than the standard ones, two heads from the awesome Forsaken kit and a weapon and shield from the Chaos Knights kit. Really liked how they turned out so they belong in the front row from now on.

Just need two more guys, and here I have already started. I will paint up two more Pink Horrors and use as a mini unitfiller together with the ones I already had in the unit. As always comments are very much welcome.

Want to know how I paint my Tzeentch warriors? Go and see my tutorial here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...