Saturday 12 April 2014

Bauhaus Starter Set painted and finished!

The first goal before Gothcon is to finish my Bauhaus starter set. And now it is finally completed! Now I only have one week to go and on that time I want to finish paint up Alakhai and five Undead Legionnaries, and If I do this and have some spare time I want to do Angelika's Distortion Device and my Bauhaus objective counters. Dunno if I will make it but I will try.

Anyway, glad I at least finished this set, and I really like the look of them all together I must say. Can't wait until I can paint up some more Venusian Rangers and Max Steiner, and then some Etoles Mortant to really grow this army. (and the Grizzly tank when that arrives as well!)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...