Monday 9 June 2014

Miniature Monday: New Dwarf Gyrocopter finished!

I finally got around and finished this model, and I don't really know why I had such a long break really (well it my focus on Warzone obviously) becasue even if I didn't really rate the model at first (as being an Gyrocopter, the Gyrobomber looks awesome) I started to learn to like it more and more as I painted it up. And now I actually rally like it. It was fun to paint, but it's a lot of parts so it takes time but in the end It's well worth your effort in my opinion. Hope you like it, this is the first Warhammer model in a long while and I will be getting more Warhammer stuff out in the near future hopefully.







2 comments:

  1. Great paintjob on this guy! It does look a bit like a flying egg, but still it's quite funky and very different from most other Warhammer stuff. The crystals on the bases are a nice addition by the way! Very dwarfish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, yeah totally agree and the model has grown on me more and more.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...