Wednesday 2 July 2014

WIP Wednesday: Deadzone Battlezone Watchtower/Outpost

A little unusual WIP photo this time as I don't paint much terrain or buildings. I need to however and I have plenty of building materials from my Deadzone Kickstarter so here's some WIP:s of the first building I have built and started to paint.


Did a camo paint job here with my airbrush, I will use this mostly for my Warzone games and on my Venusian Jungle board I'm building so this camo looks really nice and fitting for that setting, as well as working for any future Deadzone games. 



I actually glued this building together even if you don't need to. It's to make it hold better and I want to keep this building as it looks anyway. I did want to have the option to play inside it as well so I magnetized one wall for easy taking it on and off. That's all for now, just some weathering and stuff and this building is finished. 

1 comment:

  1. That's a great design and a very effective paint job :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...