Friday 4 September 2015

Age of Sigmar: Reinforcements and more

Not reinforcements in game terms just yet though. But I finally got my box of AoS from Wayland Games (it had been in the post office here for over a week without me knowing it :( ) Anyway, got some nice stuff in here so here we go.

My camera battery charger is still missing, so photos taken with my OnePlus One Phone will have to do.
So what do we got here, an Lord-Celestant on foot, and Lord-Castellant with his Gryphound. One box each of Paladins, Liberators and Judicators. The two AoS books (and I really like these), two new terrain pieces and an assortment of new round and oval bases.

So a lot of stuff, so far I have only checked everything out and I like everything, details are nice and crisp a lot of bits which is nice as we didn't have any with just the AoS starter box. Read through the books, not expecting much because of what many says about on the interwebz. But I really liked them, it's what I wanted really. More scenarios, more fluff and some nice pictures. Sure many pages are wasted on stuff we already seen, warscrolls, the rules etc. But I really liked to read them actually.

I want more stuff, like the Celestant-Prime, the Portals and some of the future releases for the Stormcast Eternals. But will wait with that order, for now I have plenty to do already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...